Description: In Poutama, we watched the 'stuck on an escalator' which inspired us to make our own.
We had to make problems and make it clear how you could solve it. Here is me, Logan and Max's video! The video had to be 30 seconds or under and we have to keep the camera view good -(hands not covering camera and camera still).
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
- Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
I reckon that you have done a great job on your video. Your hands were staying still nice work. You guys did a great. You did great with new kids that you haven't worked with. #Sophie